Read recent testimonials of writers/filmmakers who have had their work showcased at the Family Film & Writing Festival:
Thank you very much! I got a brilliant description of the screenplay content and a very very helpful feedback. I do agree with all the points you have made and am really grateful to know exactly what to do now to improve the script! Thank you also for the kind encouragement!
– Kristine Tauch (A Land Called Fabulous, Feature Script)
Thank you for the detailed feedback. Whoever did this feedback is a caring person with heart!
– Doris B. Gill (Rembrandt and the Seedlings, Feature Script)
I was very happy my movie sold and people got what I wanted to say. The audience totally got it. It made me believe in myself tenfold.
– Tingting Liu (Being, Short Film)
I thought the feedback was quite helpful. The notes were very careful and clear, so I sent in another script this year, only to be excited, grateful, and pleasantly surprised to have this script move to the next level.
– Laura Morton (I’m Going Somewhere Else, Feature Screenplay)
It was very pleasing to hear the feedback from the festival. I was flattered. I’m glad our film was well-received.
– Burleigh Smith (FIXED, Short Film)
The festival is a unique opportunity to showcase your work. Not only is the feedback terrific, but I do not know of any other festival that will create a production of the winning works.
– David M. Hyde (The Fireworks Stand, Feature Screenplay)
I thought that the feedback video was one of the best gifts this short film could bring me. Everything the audience said was so precise, every emotion… They captured the essence of the film! I never thought it could go so far. It really inspired me to keep on working.
– Laura Garcia (ALEX, Short Film)
It was terrific. I very much enjoyed seeing my script performed! It was helpful to hear & see my dialogue read out loud. Now I know where to make further improvements.
– Ana R. Dominick (Boomerang The Great, Short Script)
It was very cool. The audience was amazing. It was exactly the kind of reactions we were expecting when we were making the film. Thank you again !
– Jean-Baptiste Aziere (MERKUR, Short Film)
Thank you for the very informative feedback. I really appreciate the diverse perspective that was given. Again, thank you.
– Jamison Derfler (God’s Will, Feature Screenplay)
The festival experience was great. I never have a chance to record audience comment, so I’m very happy that people from Toronto gave me such single-hearted comments.
– Yangtong Zhu (MY MILK CUP COW, Short Film)