Family Films & Readings in 2015:
14 – Screenplays Performed
6 – Novels/Stories Performed
12 – Films Showcased at Festival
(Scroll down and watch winning performance videos)
Get your script and story performed by professional actors at the Family Festival. Get your Short Film showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival and get a audience video.
The #1 Family Festival and Contest in the World today!
– 0ffers screenwriters, novelists and storytellers at all levels the fantastic opportunity to hear their stories read aloud using TOP PROFESSIONAL ACTORS (see below for recent performance readings).
– Offers filmmakers to get their works showcased at the FEEDBACK Film Festival. Then the filmmaker will receive and audience reaction video on their film (see below for recent film festival videos)
– One of the best places in the world for the writers to sell their script and/or obtain and agent.
– No matter what happens, you will receive full feedback on your work by our established committee. No other place in the world will you get coverage for the price you pay.
– Even if you’re just looking for feedback of your work, this is the festival for you.
– It’s there for all to see. The proof is in the viewership. These videos garner 1000s of views online. Some of the screenplay readings are more popular than actual studio films made!
– We specialize in showcasing Family stories and making sure that when the work is ready, the writer will benefit by at least obtaining a solid agent.
The RULES are simple:
1. Write a story. Edit the heck out of it. .
2. Email your work to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf, .doc, .wpd, .rtf, format. Or, if submitting your film, please send us a Vimeo or download link.
In the body in the email please add your:
– FULL NAME
– CITY AND COUNTRY
– TITLE OF STORY/FILM
– TYPE OF WORK (short film, TV script, Feature script, short script, novel, short story)
– (optional) and a 1-2 line synopsis of your story/film.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FULL CONTACT INFO (especially email address) on the title page of your work.
WATCH Audience FEEDBACK Film Festival Videos: