Watch the Poetry Reading of A MIDNIGHT RENDEVOUS – THE 32ND PSALM:
Poetry performed by Steve Rizzo
Get to know poet John Hansen:
1) What is the theme of your poem?
The theme of my poem religion/human nature. The message is that we are all human and sinners no matter who we are or our position. We are all subject to temptation.
2) How would you like people to respond when they read or watch your poetry reading?
I’d like them to enjoy the flow but be a little shocked by the subject matter. I want them to understand the underlying message.
3) How long have you been writing poetry?
I wrote my first poem about 40 years ago, so on and off since then.
4) Do you have a favorite poet?
Edgar Alan Poe and Kenneth Slessor.
5) What influenced you to submit to WILDsound and have your poetry…
View original post 118 more words