Festival for Drama in Film, Screenplays, Novels
Alex – Hugh Ritchie
Narration – Victoria Urquhart
Richard – Sean Ballantyne
Brenda – Julie C. Sheppard
Get to know the writer:
1. What is your screenplay about?
My script is about a young woman whose life is flipped upside-down when her estranged stepbrother comes home with vengeance on his mind. But they form a relationship, which complicates things.
2. What genres does your screenplay fall under?
Drama with Thriller elements.
3. Why should this screenplay be made into a movie?
This story is bold and it’s honest. It stars an atypical kind of heroine, features atypical sorts of relationships and takes people out of their comfort zones. But it doesn’t achieve those things for shock value alone. There’s an actual emotional point.
4. How would you describe this script in two words?
5. What movie have you seen the most times in your life?
View original post 199 more words