When viewers say they cried, they say it was because of the uplifting hope of the courage and beauty the students share with us. As young as eleven years old, they are taking care of parents and grandparents who are battling sickness. We call them Care Heroes. And there are five million of them in America.
News & Reviews
- “Oscars Predictions: Best Documentary Feature”Varietyhttps://variety.com/feature/2021-oscars-best-documentary-feature-predictions-1234784896/
- “New documentary highlights young veteran caregivers of color”NBC Newshttps://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/new-documentary-highlights-young-veteran-caregivers-color-n1247480
- “New doc from MSNBC’s Richard Lui examines young Americans who care for disabled family members”The Hillhttps://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/525304-new-doc-from-msnbcs-richard-lui-examines-young-americans-who
- “The heart of our children are the next greatest generation'”MSNBC American Voiceshttps://www.msnbc.com/american-voices/watch/-the-heart-of-our-children-are-the-next-greatest-generation-96835653734
- “A new film honors the young people who care for our nation’s heroes who keep our nation safe.”WUSAhttps://www.wusa9.com/video/entertainment/television/programs/